Saturday 24 January 2009

Making Up Is Hard To Do

We had a stupid argument and then I had a random fuck with a random guy. God, I love him. How can he make me feel this way; so completely overwhelmed by my love for him: by the guilt and the fear that I might lose him?

I hold him tight. As I pull back to look in his eyes there are already tears in mine. I open my mouth to speak but he holds a shaking finger to my lips. “I love you baby. God I love you. It fucking terrifies me. I didn’t mean to do it. I was drunk. She was...”

“Me too,” I whisper. Our eyes hold each other in the silence. My heart beats fast. He wraps his arms around me, pulls me close and holds me tight, like he never wants to let go. I bury my head in his neck and hold on to him.

Pushing my shoulders back he brushes my hair off my face and looks into my eyes. There’s a softness there I’ve never seen before, but behind it something else burns. His palms on my glistening cheeks, wet with my tears, he moves closer and kisses me. His first touch is soft, our lips barely meeting. The second is slightly more firm. The third lets his tongue flick gently against mine. His hands move to the back of my head, tangle in my hair, pulling me to him. His kiss is hard. Overflowing with the passion I’d seen burning in his eyes. He crushes his lips to mine, melding us together, his tongue searching my mouth, snake-like wrapping around mine.

We kissed like this for some time. The knot of fear in my stomach gradually unwound and was replaced by the intoxicating wave of desire only he could arouse in me. His hands pulled at my clothes, mine at his. I found myself lying back on the sofa, his body pressing down on top of me, his cock hardening between us. His mouth had moved to my neck now, licking and sucking and biting my flesh; marking me. There was no need; I already knew I was his.

I pushed him back and he fell to the floor, pulling me down on top of him. I leant over him and kissed his neck, moving down to flick my tongue against his nipples, sucking them hard. All the time I rocked my hips, massaging his cock with my soaking pussy. I continued my path downwards, kissing every inch of his skin. Reaching his cock I took him gently in my hands. I brought my lips softly to the delicate skin at his head. Adjusting my position I licked, hardly touching, from base to tip. A soft groan of appreciation escaped his lips. The sound sent a shiver down my spine as I opened my mouth to him. Slowly I took his entire length in my throat, deeper than I’d ever dared before. I held him there for a moment, marvelling at the perfect fit. Then I drew my lips back, my tongue tracing the line back to the tip. I slowly worked him in and out, each time drawing him deep. My fingers stroked his balls, gently massaging him. I had never felt more desperate to please.

I continued with long strokes, gradually building pace. He felt almost unbelievably hard in my mouth and my hands. I longed to taste his cum on my tongue, and he didn’t disappoint me. One long last suck pulled a low groan from him as he filled my mouth. I licked him clean, kissed every inch of his cock, and swallowed every drop of his delicious cum. I slithered up his body to kiss him. As his lips met mine once more he murmured into my mouth. “God I need to hear you come.” I moaned my agreement. He pressed his fingers into my hips, pulling me up his body. I reached out to grasp the chair in front of me as he positioned my hips above his head, shooting his tongue out to flick it against my clit. A long teasing lick from ass to clit, drawing a soft moan from me. He slipped his tongue seductively inside me, kept it hard to fuck me with it. My fingers gripped the fabric of the chair, my head sinking down onto it, breathing hard. He slightly altered the tilt of my hips, brought his tongue to my clit again. It was hard and eager for his touch as he slipped it into his mouth, sucked hard, tantalisingly allowing his teeth to brush against my most sensitive spot. More moans forced their way from my lips and I pushed my hips down further to meet his mouth.

He built up a rhythm, flicking his tongue. My hips rocked gently. I could feel my orgasm nearing. So quickly he got me there, his skills breathtaking. His tongue was fast, relentlessly constructing the explosion of pleasure that tore through my body. I threw my head back, a rough scream echoing around the room, my lips struggling to form his name as I yelled it.

Not allowing me a moments rest he pushed back my hips, adjusted his own position, lay on top of me, pushing his lips down on mine, kissing me passionately. Switching his attention to my neck, he kissed hard. In one swift stroke he slid himself inside me. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him even closer, even deeper. He moved expertly, rhythmically, fast, hard. My voice grew hoarse from the moans he so constantly forced. His ruthless thrusts had me quickly screaming again, more pleasure pulsing through my entire body.

Exhausted as I was from the intensity of my pleasure I could not help but push him back, pulling myself on top of him. His cock slipped easily into my drenched cunt. I straightened my back, throwing my head back, gripping my hair with my hands as I rode him. I kept up a relentless pace, torturing my body, pushing myself far beyond the limits of my endurance. But I could not, would not stop. Continuously thrusting my hips, I kept driving his cock deep into me. My mind floated away into a world where there was only him. I could only hear his groans and hard breaths even above my own. He was holding back. Although my eyes were closed I could feel him watching me intensely, following the path of the beads of sweat coursing down my glistening body, sensing the pain in my body, knowing I needed to do this.

He let me continue until my hands dropped to the floor, my body collapsing onto his chest. Then he allowed my body to sink to the floor beside him, looking down at me, taking his place between my legs, soaking with sweat and my pleasure. He sank inside me, a couple of hard thrusts before finally allowing himself the sweet release of filling me with his cum. And then we lay still on the floor, holding each other tight, our sweat and our cum mingling between our hot bodies. I gulped air into my lungs, my mind far away and fuzzy, but knowing with absolute certainty that this was where I belonged.

No comments: