Sunday 22 February 2009

A lazy Sunday morning

Shafts of sunlight lay across the bed. I looked at him, fast asleep next to me. The duvet, screwed up, showed glimpses of his naked flesh. The sight caused a slight shiver to move through my stomach to my pussy. I leaned over him to lightly kiss his smooth chest. He stirred a little. I watched him. God he looked so beautiful sleeping. I brushed his hair away from his eyes, bringing my lips to his. An almost imperceptible moan told me he was half waking. I smiled, then kissed him again, moving slowly down from his lips to his neck, his chest, his stomach. Light kisses on his thighs.

He moaned softly, still only semi-conscious, murmuring my name ever so softly. I brought my lips to his cock, gently tracing my tongue down his now stiffening shaft. I circled his balls with just the tip of my tongue. Planted feather light kisses on his delicate skin. I kissed every inch of him. I could spend my life doing this. I adjusted my position slightly on the bed, kneeling beside him, bringing my mouth down to him, welcoming him inside, swirling my tongue across the tip of his cock, enjoying the sweet taste of the single drop of pre-cum, lowering my head further to take him deeper into my mouth; holding him there.

He lazily reached up a hand to stroke the soft skin of my lower back. A shiver ran all the way down my spine. I slowly brought my head back up, sucking as gently as I could, my movement accompanied by a long, low groan pulled from his throat. As he trailed his fingers down my ass and thigh I moved my mouth back down around him. And out again with another long, gentle suck. This time, as I lowered my head again he took a light grip on my hips, pulling me across the bed slightly, and moving one leg across to the other side of his body. Understanding his intention I adjusted my position again, allowing him to softly kiss my clit.

I continued to slowly suck his cock, almost silently whispering his name as he lapped at my pussy, kissing and licking with a lazy ease that perfectly matched my own movements. I rocked my hips with his rhythm, moaning as he fucked me with his tongue, drifting my own tongue along the length of his cock, sucking him gently as he took my clit between his lips.

I felt his fingers searching for mine, finding them, tangling our fingers together, both of us breathing harder, maintaining our gentle rhythm. I tried to concentrate on his pleasure; but I could feel my own orgasm building. Our hands gripped each other more tightly. Still moving slowly up and down I sucked a little harder. His tongue flicked against my clit more firmly.


Amazingly we both came at exactly the same moment, waves of pleasure overwhelming my body, drenching his tongue with my cum; his cock exploding in my mouth, drenching my tongue with his.

I fell back onto the bed beside him, still holding his right hand in mine, the sunlight dappled on our hot bodies.

No comments: