Monday 16 March 2009

His Cabin (Part One)

His fingertips caressed the smooth skin of my thigh, snaking upwards until they reached the soft, creamy lace of my underwear. I looked over at him. His dark, chocolaty eyes left the road for a minute to meet mine. He smiled at me. That beautiful smile he has, that makes his eyes sparkle. I felt desire coursing through my body. Anticipation flooded me as I thought about what was to come.

We were driving out to his cabin in the forest; a secluded place where we would be alone for the whole weekend. I knew he had planned out the weekend in every detail. He had instructed me to bring only the essential items; toothbrush and other toiletries. I would not need to bring anything else. He would provide all my clothes. My heart raced at the thought of what was to come. What would he have for me to wear?

I was roused from my reverie by his voice. That deep, sexy voice he has, the trace of his hometown in his accent. “We’re almost there sweetheart.” I looked around me. There were trees all around; tall, naked oaks lined the roadside. The sun shone down, lighting everything brightly, shimmering off the frost on the trees. It was beautiful; perfect.

We turned off the track and I glimpsed the cabin in front of me through the trees. I felt sure he would be able to hear my heartbeat, fast and strong. As he stopped the car in front of the cabin I thought I would explode with the anticipation.

Getting out of the car I looked around. We really were secluded here. All I could see was trees. I turned to view the cabin. It was single storey, built of dark wood. Smoke rose from the chimney. He had asked his landlady to prepare the cabin for us, building a fire in the living room so that it would be warm and comfortable on our arrival. The rising smoke seemed to beckon me inside and I realised I was shivering; with cold or excitement or a mixture of both. I could not tell which.

I stepped forward. He was holding the door open for me. I moved past him into the cabin. The fire was burning brightly to my left. In front of it were a huge, cream shag pile carpet and a squishy chocolate leather sofa. All around the room stood countless candles. Large ones and small ones, they all burned softly, casting their flickering light around the room. I gasped. I had never seen anything so beautiful and inviting in my life. A soft, almost imperceptible moan escaped my lips as he wound his strong arms around my waist, drawing me close to him. His lips brushed against my ear. I leaned my head on his shoulder, allowing him to kiss my neck, nibbling softly on my delicate skin.

He whispered as he kissed me. “It’s all for you sweetheart. This whole weekend; every single second is for you. I’m going to give you everything you love, every single thing you crave and every single thing you desire.” I shivered again, this time with pure pleasure. I relaxed into his body, my mind full of images, imagining all the things he had planned...

No comments: